Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Narrative 3


I hate how my brother Jakie has to take my mommy’s attention away from me all the time. She pays to much attention to him when all her attention should be on me. I’m the better child. Jakie’s a mean, bully and he doesn’t deserve my mommy’s love. My mommy should just love me and forget about Jakie. I’m sick of sharing her love because it’s not fair to me. It makes me really sad and I don’t like that feeling. Even though I’m in my beautiful, white princess dress that mommy picked out for me she still won’t pay attention to me. She keeps saying how handsome Jakie looks, but doesn’t even look at me. She always says Jakie needs more attention than you because he’s special. Well maybe I want to be called special. Nobody ever thinks about what I want or need. I feel like throwing a temper tantrum, but mommy gets mad at me when I throw temper tantrums. If I throw one she might get mad and not talk to me. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks because I just want my mommy to love me. I see mommy kissing and hugging Jakie and I hope that she does the same to me, but she never does. She seems to love Jakie more, but I don’t know why because he’s always mean to me. She never yells at him for anything, but she’s always yelling at me. He’s such a little suck up and I’m sick of my mommy falling for it. Even if I’m a good girl she ignores me, but if Jakie’s a bad boy she just pretends like she can’t see him. No matter what I do mommy’s always going to view Jakie as special and love him more. I just wish for once she could show me that she loves me so I’m not so sad anymore. I just wish Jakie would go away forever.

No comments: