Monday, April 14, 2008

Paradox Poem

Looking back on my life there were a lot of good times but a lot of bad times.
I’ve learned a lot yet I haven’t really learned anything at all.
In life a social life means everything except it actually means nothing and good grades are necessary but somehow are not required.
I have been taught that peace can’t be achieved without war and you cant love without hate.
Money means a lot to me but also means absolutely nothing.
I’m outgoing but I’m shy and I love talking but I enjoy silence.
I believe I’m responsible but I make a lot of bad decisions.
I’m immature but I can be mature.
I live without regrets but I wish I could take back a lot of things from my past.
My ultimate goal in life is to make the impossible true.
I have changed but I have also stayed the same.
The past seventeen years have been the worst years of my life but also the best.

No comments: